Lip Sync Challenge Song List

jdcml

Has anyone had any experience with the Lip Sync Challenge?  I know it starts with a few preliminary rounds and culminates with a final show towards the end of the week.  Does anyone know what might be on the song list for the preliminary rounds early in the week?

1 hour ago, jdcml said:

Has anyone had any experience with the Lip Sync Challenge?  I know it starts with a few preliminary rounds and culminates with a final show towards the end of the week.  Does anyone know what might be on the song list for the preliminary rounds early in the week?

Check out you tube videos. Auditions are on Lido with random music- they pick those with the best moves, that can work the crowd and hold a mic comfortably. One male, one female picked to do 'battle'. Then lots of rehearsals with the dance team and costume fittings. And finally, actual battle on last day. 2 songs each. I've seen I will Survive, Bang,bang!, It's raining men but the clear winner is always Proud Mary esp when the guys do it- come out in a dark suit that gets ripped off and reveal the shiny Tina dress (and wig.) Good luck!