Downloading from TG-5 to phone while on cruise WiFi

cwhet

Hi!  I searched but couldn’t come up with anything. I can’t get my phone to connect to my TG-5 while on board. Will I need to wait until I get home, or do you think there’s another way to do it?  Like with a cord?  I’m using the app and it gives me this message. 

Thank you. 

930F7857-E95D-4F88-A071-4BFE4FEBB6D8.png

I have not tried to connect directly to my TG-5.
I usually use an SD-card reader as it’s a quick way to get all photos to the phone. I think it will work with most iPhones but am not sure (better check that before buying - works with my iPhone 11 PRO though).

Here’s a link (hope it works): https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJYT2AM/A/lightning-to-sd-card-camera-reader?fnode=97

/Erik

On 1/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, cwhet said:

Hi!  I searched but couldn’t come up with anything. I can’t get my phone to connect to my TG-5 while on board. Will I need to wait until I get home, or do you think there’s another way to do it?  Like with a cord?  I’m using the app and it gives me this message. 

Thank you. 

930F7857-E95D-4F88-A071-4BFE4FEBB6D8.png

You may have fixed this by now, but being at home will make no difference as its the phone that is a wifi server. Its confusing because you say TG-5 but the app is indicating a TG-6 connection, its also indicating (at the bottom of the screen) that the cameras wifi is off, so needs to be turned on.