Cabo Water Taxi Specifics

Yosamitegirl

Hi All

I am looking for a water taxi recommendation. I know most do not have actual company names but I need one with a ladder. If anyone can help with a name, specific p/u location, etc that would be great. If there are suggestions other than taking the Panga to Lover's Beach and past the Arch I am open to suggestions... my cruise does not have a tour that interests me as I want to spend time at the beach ( yes, I know there are no amenities) . Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

Don't think I've ever seen a water taxi with a ladder and we've been going to Cabo for 18 years (own a timeshare there). Because of the nature of the shoreline (gets deep very fast) you pretty much have to get into and out of the panga in the water. Usually about knee deep or a little more. You can get a water taxi that will take you out to Lover's Beach/Divorce Beach/the Arch from the marina area. You could just do a round trip from there (start marina - end marina) and climb into and out of the panga from the dock. Lover's beach is basically just a been there/done that activity. There is nothing really there. Just have the panga cruise by so you can say you saw it. One you are back to the marina, you can catch a cab or Uber over to Medano Beach (Cabo's main beach). Water activities as well as numerous beach bars/restaurants abound.