Cabin Phones

I am sure we can call room to room, am I correct ? can we leave messages ?  Kids can’t afford texting  and we r all over the ship..dry wipe  boards already packed not interested in walk-in talkies  which we will never use again thank you friends 

Something else that we find helpful... there are phones all over the ship (ie: near every elevator, in most public spaces, etc).  So you wont have to run back to your room to call another room.  Also, the RC app (which you can use via WiFi at no charge) has a messaging feature that works on some ships.  I know Harmony has it, not sure of the others.  Just turn phones to airplane mode, turn off roaming as a safe-guard, and connect to WiFi.  We didn't use the messaging feature because it doesn't have an audible alert when you receive a message, but technically it did work when tested.

12 hours ago, nadinenurse1 said:

I am sure we can call room to room, am I correct ? can we leave messages ?  Kids can’t afford texting  and we r all over the ship..dry wipe  boards already packed not interested in walk-in talkies  which we will never use again thank you friends 

Yes, you are able to leave and receive messages on cabin phone.  I have used public phones all over the ship to call cabin and leave messages.  As many have reported over the years the walkie talkies really do not work well on a ship.  Don't waste your money.