Pixel Package with multiple cabins

happylittlefamily

The pixel package is attached to a single cabin.

Any picture with at least 1 person from that cabin could be included in the package.  

Additionally, any children staying in a cabin separate from their parents cabin can be included in their parents package, even if the parents aren't in the picture.  I'm not sure if the age cut off is 18 or 21, though, off hand.

So, if cabin A gets the package, the only pictures NOT included would be ones that had only adults from cabin B.

1 hour ago, happylittlefamily said:

Ok, so we would only be interested in family pics of either hubby and I, the 4 kids (split between cabins) and all 6 of us.  So as long as at least 1 person from the cabin is in the picture, it can be used with this package.  Thank you so much!  

If minors are in a different cabin, they can be in a picture without the 1 person from the cabin the pixel package was assigned too.  For example, I book two cabins (me + husband = cabin 1 (I buy the pixels pkg) &  2 kids = cabin 2).  The Kids in cabin 2 can take photos on their own / together and we do not need to be in the photo.