Final Payment ?

dmk

I feel a bit foolish posting this question.:confused: I have searched this board and have not found the answer. So here goes:

I have always booked with a TA but this time I have booked with Celebrity directly. What happens with final payment?

Will they send me a statement or will I just have to remember myself. If I do it on my own who do I call to make that payment? Would it be the Captain's Club or some other dept.?:confused:

I feel a bit foolish posting this question.:confused: I have searched this board and have not found the answer. So here goes:

I have always booked with a TA but this time I have booked with Celebrity directly. What happens with final payment?

Will they send me a statement or will I just have to remember myself. If I do it on my own who do I call to make that payment? Would it be the Captain's Club or some other dept.?:confused:

Hi Dmk !

Celebrity will not send you anything. You need to be aware of your final payment date. Enjoy your Cruise !

I printed out everything.:)

I know the date for final payment.:)

But who do I call:confused:

I would suggest calling Captains Club. They can help you out.

I don't know if you saw that I posted this reply to you on the other thread, but here it is again:

We always book directly through Celebrity and just made final payment for our 4/2/06 cruise within one week of the due date. We have never received any type of reminder from Celebrity, so be sure to mark your calendar.

Call in your payment to the Captain's Club (1.800.760.0654) - any agent can take the payment; just be sure to have your booking I.D. number handy and don't be on-line in your "My Celebrity" record when you call or the agent will not be able to access your record. I've never seen a way to make a payment on line - even though there's a drop down menu that leads one to believe you can do so. Personally, I always like to speak with a person anyway to make a credit card payment. You can then go into your on-line record about an hour or so after you've made your (final) payment and see that the balance reflects the payment.

Hope this helps.

I received an email reminder from X and then made my final payment online. It couldn't have been easier. A couple days after that I was able to print my Xpress pass. I am all set now. I also made reservations and paid for shore excursions.

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

Archived