Norwegian Encore 2/9-2/16

cruise06355

We decided to take a chance and embark on the NCL Encore.  We LOVE the brand and especially the Escape having sailed her 3 times.  What I can say so far is she is an amazing vessel and the crew is amazing!  Our Cruise Critic meet and greet was terrific and so much fun!  We have Vibe passes and worth every penny!  I will write a full review when we get back but although no ship is perfect in every way so far the ENCORE has exceeded our expectations.  

• Like 2

On 2/11/2020 at 3:49 PM, cruise06355 said:

We decided to take a chance and embark on the NCL Encore.  We LOVE the brand and especially the Escape having sailed her 3 times.  What I can say so far is she is an amazing vessel and the crew is amazing!  Our Cruise Critic meet and greet was terrific and so much fun!  We have Vibe passes and worth every penny!  I will write a full review when we get back but although no ship is perfect in every way so far the ENCORE has exceeded our expectations.  

My husband & I just moved from Mystic to Florida and we just returned home this afternoon from the Encore.  It was Cruise #52 for me but I forgot about posting in Cruise Critic!  We are now home!  Great cruise. On Tuesday night one of the handicapped restrooms near the theater was cordoned off. A gentleman who needed “to go” potty opened the door and encountered blood splatter everywhere and pools of blood on the floor plus the paper towel dispenser & hand dryer were ripped off the wall, but he had “to go” desperately and then reported it.  On Thursday night  the Captain announced over the intercom that there was a need for Type O negative blood for people to report to the 13th floor. And, then there was that emergency stop last night in Nassau!   Not sure what happened & doubt if we ever will.  Do you know what happened?  

5 hours ago, MamaFee1023 said:

My husband & I just moved from Mystic to Florida and we just returned home this afternoon from the Encore.  It was Cruise #52 for me but I forgot about posting in Cruise Critic!  We are now home!  Great cruise. On Tuesday night one of the handicapped restrooms near the theater was cordoned off. A gentleman who needed “to go” potty opened the door and encountered blood splatter everywhere and pools of blood on the floor plus the paper towel dispenser & hand dryer were ripped off the wall, but he had “to go” desperately and then reported it.  On Thursday night  the Captain announced over the intercom that there was a need for Type O negative blood for people to report to the 13th floor. And, then there was that emergency stop last night in Nassau!   Not sure what happened & doubt if we ever will.  Do you know what happened?  

I heard someone cut an artery but only rumors.... a fellow Mystic native 🙂. Sorry we did not meet on board!