Circle C Club on Carnival Sensation?

PurpleShamrock317

They definitely do. Don't know what organized activities there were (I'd have to ask my son if he remembers).  I don't remember there being much in Circle C. I think there were video games and board games, but they were more prominent in Club O2. Honestly I think my son only went in there to meet with other kids, and they would then go do other stuff on board together.

We've been on a few cruises with our teen who was in Circle C (or the equivalent on RCI). He always went on the first night to meet the other kids. On a few cruises, the group was small. But the 2 summer cruises had way more teens. So he found kids he liked and connected with, then they hung out. A lot of times they'd meet up in the club, then hang out there, play video games, or go out swimming, etc... They always had a schedule for the week, but a lot of times the counselors would change things if the teens in the club didn't want to do those things. But he always had fun! 😃

And to answer the other question that Circle C first-timers also ask, be sure to set your rules for your daughter before you go. Like no going in other's rooms, nobody in your room without you there, staying out of non-public spaces, basic common sense safety things. 😉 The club closes for dinner every night too, so you don't have to fight with your kid about going to dinner. LOL! And as far as curfew, it's later with the club, it could be midnight or 1 a.m. depending on the night/activities. But we also set our own sometimes. Mostly on RCI (because we were sailing in Europe with long days and early mornings) and on our Alaska cruise, for the same reason, really early morning excursions.

Hope she has fun!