Shows on the Gem

Cruisin MarcnFran

Blazing boots is really good, especially for country music fans. The dancers in Swing do an amazing job, but it seemed long even though it was the normal length of about 45 mins. I think that it was just not the type of music that interested DH and I, so please don’t think I’m bashing it in anyway. I have seen Get Down Tonight many times, and still go to see it every time we sail the Gem because again the performers are great. Comedians vary each time I’ve been on the Gem, some really good, some just okay but at least its

entertainment. All in all, I feel the entertainment is good and commend all the performers for their hard work. Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

Blazing boots is really good, especially for country music fans. The dancers in Swing do an amazing job, but it seemed long even though it was the normal length of about 45 mins. I think that it was just not the type of music that interested DH and I, so please don’t think I’m bashing it in anyway. I have seen Get Down Tonight many times, and still go to see it every time we sail the Gem because again the performers are great. Comedians vary each time I’ve been on the Gem, some really good, some just okay but at least its

entertainment. All in all, I feel the entertainment is good and commend all the performers for their hard work. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank You

Blazing Boots is phenomenal. We also didn't care for Swing, although not because they weren't talented - just wasn't our thing. We enjoyed the hypnotist and some of the variety shows as well. Comedian and Magician were both just so-so for me personally. If the aerialists are still there, they are amazing. We skipped that show in October only because their routine has been the same the past two times we were on the gem. Still they are extraordinary to see! 

• Like 1