Armonia Surf and Turf Kids Menu?

Reds4life

Question for those that have dined in the Surf and Turf on Armonia, is there a kids menu or a la carte? Wife is Diamond and we will have our two daughters with us and would like to order something less than a full meal, especially for the 9 yr old. Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, Reds4life said:

Question for those that have dined in the Surf and Turf on Armonia, is there a kids menu or a la carte? Wife is Diamond and we will have our two daughters with us and would like to order something less than a full meal, especially for the 9 yr old. Thanks in advance

Send the kids off to the kids club for a few hours and enjoy an adult meal.

Any info on this topic? Our dinner times are usually family times. My 15 yr old loves good steak and would never let us live it down if we didn't take her. She's probably ordering off the adult menu. My 9 yr old is who I'm concerned with. Can you take for example pizza off the buffet into the specialty restaurant for her? 

9 hours ago, Reds4life said:

Any info on this topic? Our dinner times are usually family times. My 15 yr old loves good steak and would never let us live it down if we didn't take her. She's probably ordering off the adult menu. My 9 yr old is who I'm concerned with. Can you take for example pizza off the buffet into the specialty restaurant for her? 

Restaurant is a 3 course price fix for $35. Restaurant only seats 38 people so they want to maximize their revenue which means anyone is welcome that wants to pay the $35 fee.