CocoCay South Beach Cabana

mchin

Now that South Beach is open for business, just curious if anyone has any feedback on the cabanas?  I've seen pictures of them but would like to hear more about the service, amenities offered, etc.  We have one rented during our stop in June.  Thanks in advance for input.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2020 at 11:19 AM, mchin said:

Now that South Beach is open for business, just curious if anyone has any feedback on the cabanas?  I've seen pictures of them but would like to hear more about the service, amenities offered, etc.  We have one rented during our stop in June.  Thanks in advance for input.

Have youi seen a verifiable photo? I've seen three different styles, all titled cabanas at South Beach. They are sold out for our August sailing, but are also listed as the least expensive option. If youu were able to book, did the booking info show a photo and floorplan like the other cabana options? Due to the cost, I'm thinking I can determine which photo might be accurate but would like someone who has actually seen one to chime in.

2 hours ago, sippican said:

Have youi seen a verifiable photo? I've seen three different styles, all titled cabanas at South Beach. They are sold out for our August sailing, but are also listed as the least expensive option. If youu were able to book, did the booking info show a photo and floorplan like the other cabana options? Due to the cost, I'm thinking I can determine which photo might be accurate but would like someone who has actually seen one to chime in.

There are pictures of the South Beach Cabanas, can't remember if it was a stand alone thread or embedded in one of the Harmony of the Seas Reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, sippican said:

My Dad took pictures while he was there last month, but unfortunately did take pictures of the view.  I'd also like to hear about the service at the cabanas. :)

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

17 hours ago, mzhibbs said:

My Dad took pictures while he was there last month, but unfortunately did take pictures of the view.  I'd also like to hear about the service at the cabanas. 🙂

Thank you! That is very helpful in clarifying the size and configuration of the South Beach Cabanas.

Since they were sold out for my cruise - I bit the bullet and reserved a Beach Club Cabana ($$$$$). Now all of those are sold out too!

we did the floating cabana 2 weeks ago.. the service was amazing

23 hours ago, mzhibbs said:

My Dad took pictures while he was there last month, but unfortunately did take pictures of the view.  I'd also like to hear about the service at the cabanas. 🙂

IMG_0580.HEIC

Edited by Aintnofun007