How do I get my refund?

We were prevented from boarding our cruise in Sydney because we had flown from the U.K. via Hong Kong.

We found out about this on Feb 2nd 3 days before we were due to board. Our TA submitted our flight information and requested the refund RCI was promising in its statements. They immediately refunded the onboard WiFi package we had purchased but nothing more.
Our 2 week cruise was the first part of a 6 week holiday so we had no option but to book 2 weeks accommodation and find funding to cover 2 weeks living expenses to cover the missing cruise. 
RCI tried to fob us off with a future cruise credit which we refused and 2 weeks ago they agreed to make a full refund.
The problem is that they have not done this and refuse to say when they will. Our TA is struggling to communicate with them and my efforts go unanswered. 
Does anyone have any experience of getting them to answer a simple question?? 

This is what's confusing me about all of this 'panic' refusing that's going on!

We've had the standard email this week for our sailing at the weekend, but aside from detailed plans I can't see how it can be enforced and how reliable it can be!  If Rccl has provided flights then it's easy to check, but what if people are making their own way there? 

We're flying to get to our ship and that involves 2 flights and 3 airports! Who's to say that someone (the media have labelled one or two as 'superspreaders') who's infected isn't on your flights, or for that matter sat next to you whilst you have a snack or wait for your flights!

The moment you say that you did any of those things, not only are you gonna miss out on your cruise, but I truly believe you could be labelling people just because of how they look!

I'm 100% of the belief that you should admit if you're not well at check in (ship), but no-one is going to admit to sitting next to someone on the plane for 'x' amount of hours etc etc on the off chance that they could be infected!

The more people that have problems getting refunds will also add to this 'keep schtum' attitude at check!

Here's hoping you get your refund asap - good luck!