Encore - Speed of food service at different dinning venues

siestatom

I'll be sailing soon with my 95 year old father.  There will be occasions where the time it takes to get food will be an important factor.  I'd love to get a sense of how long it takes to get food at the different dinning options.  Perhaps someone could attempt to rank places from fastest to slowest.  Or perhaps sharing your experience with average time to have a meal at the different locations.  I can appreciate that times could easily vary based on time of day, demand, etc. but any information will be helpful and appreciated.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, siestatom said:

I'll be sailing soon with my 95 year old father.  There will be occasions where the time it takes to get food will be an important factor.  I'd love to get a sense of how long it takes to get food at the different dinning options.  Perhaps someone could attempt to rank places from fastest to slowest.  Or perhaps sharing your experience with average time to have a meal at the different locations.  I can appreciate that times could easily vary based on time of day, demand, etc. but any information will be helpful and appreciated.

i have read that the dining experience overall is very slow!  Like you can't have dinner and see a show after you'll never make it type slow.  But I haven't cruised in a long time.