Menu at the snack shack on Coco cay

On 3/4/2020 at 4:39 PM, Anita Latte said:

We went to CocoCay on December 1 while sailing Mariner. This was prior to South Beach and the Beach Club being open. We went to the Snack Shack that was located on the beach behind the Oasis Pool area, next to what would be the Beach Club. The funnel cake was already made, waiting to be served, and smaller than my opinion of what a funnel cake should be. Powdered sugar only and no sauce.

At the Snack Shack on South Beach in February, the funnel cake was made fresh and HOT and was bigger than the previous one...as big as it should be IMO. Enough surface area to have that crunch and enough thickness to have that soft chew. We were offered chocolate, caramel or strawberry toppings. We picked caramel (anyone who knows my DH knows he has a thing for caramel). The sauce was thick and difficult to squirt out of one of those old fashioned plastic squeeze bottles, which just meant that the dude likely had a bit of hand cramp because the thin stream of caramel drizzled all over the funnel was perfect. And the added bit of vanilla soft serve was amazing.

I share extra because I'm not sure that the product is consistent...but I sure was excited and pleased to see the improvement from December to February and hope that my February experience is the new standard.

That is strange about the consistency.  I hope it remains the same too!  And, I hope they have the sauces and soft serve at the location near Chill Island next time!  Now I'm craving one or two!!!!