Are jean skirts ok?

saginaw

I'm starting to gather our clothes for our 2/19 trip on the Jewel and I was just wondering if jean skirts are acceptable to wear in the restaurants? I know jean pants are a no no but I do plan to wear nice tops with the skirts.

Thanks once again for answering my question!

:)

I've seen lots of them in dining rooms, and to me they look just fine, BUT I hope this doesn't become a variation on the "are jeans allowed" discussions.

-Monte

Hehe. why not... :p

Discrimination I say! Allowing denim skirts for women but not denim jeans for men! Denim capris for women but not denim jeans for men.

Hmmph! I say we should all show up in denim kilts and let everyone see our hairy legs while dining. :rolleyes:

Discrimination I say! Allowing denim skirts for women but not denim jeans for men! Denim capris for women but not denim jeans for men.

Hmmph! I say we should all show up in denim kilts and let everyone see our hairy legs while dining. :rolleyes:

I would pay extra for that cruise! :p

Hikini

I would pay extra for that cruise! :p

Hikini

Well, I have been told that I have nice legs... :eek: LOL.

Now I keep getting this picture of a dining room full of 40-something men in kilts. Hmm, maybe someone should try this on PoAm to see if it clears out the dining room when you don't have a reservation. :rolleyes:

No Denim capris :D

Ladies Capri Pants, which are a length between the knee and ankles, are acceptable in all fine dining rooms as long as they are not blue jean capris.

Well, I have been told that I have nice legs... :eek: LOL.

Now I keep getting this picture of a dining room full of 40-something men in kilts. Hmm, maybe someone should try this on PoAm to see if it clears out the dining room when you don't have a reservation. :rolleyes:

Bermuda shorts with knee high socks, or Scottish kilts with knee highs will also be allowed in all dining rooms in Bermuda as these are considered formal dress in Bermuda

Archived