Drinking water options

In the past Perrier sparkling mineral water was included in the Cheers package. We'd often order one with every alcoholic beverage to stay hydrated. Since the switch to Pepsi, I don't believe Perrier is offered anymore and I've also read in a few random places that whatever the Pepsi equivalent is will not be included in Cheers. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I have a cruise coming up in the next few weeks on the Panorama and I'd love to know. I don't care what brand the sparkling mineral water is, just wondering if it is still included in Cheers.

Also, is Carnival bottled water the same as the drinking water throughout the ship?

Can't speak on the Cheers program.  The bottle water offered by Carnival is very reasonable price. I always pre order a 12 pack for the cabin and place in the frig.

If you sail with Carnival before, you will get a 2 little of water normally later that evening on the first day.

I also normally have my Yeti with me and have gotten water in the Lido and no issue with taste