Steakhouse Wine Pairings Question

meanjean80

Greetings all.  About to sail on the Breeze and we usually book the steakhouse at least once per cruise, but this is the first time we're sailing with the new menu with the wine pairing option.

Has anyone done this?  My question is this:  it says 1/2 glass of wine with each course, however they have now lumped the salads in with the starters.  So is the expectation that you get a wine pairing with one starter and one entree?   A starter, salad, and an entree?  Is there a wine pairing with dessert?  

At $18 per person, this isn't much value if it's only for two courses.

4 minutes ago, meanjean80 said:

My question is this:  it says 1/2 glass of wine with each course...

At $18 per person, this isn't much value if it's only for two courses.

While not answering you question... it provoked a thought of my own -- If you are purchasing Cheers, you can get full glass pairings with each course... or at least I would approach it that way if I had purchased Cheers.

13 minutes ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

While not answering you question... it provoked a thought of my own -- If you are purchasing Cheers, you can get full glass pairings with each course... or at least I would approach it that way if I had purchased Cheers.

Sailing in a cabin with my 70 year old sister and 69 year old brother...the chances of us drinking $1500+ worth of alcohol combined in a trip is nil.  But a valid point...if I had cheers this is definitely an option.