Are the saunas free?

skarletohara

Every ship I've been on they are free. They are located in the spas on all but the smallest ships so it is a bit of a misnomer, ppl expect them not to be. They are next door to the spa, in the fitness area, on the Regal. Some ships have steam rooms too as well as a dry sauna. They are all segregated by sex, in the locker rooms. Most ships have an age limit, 16 or 18 to enjoy these. I doubt they'd stop well behaved teens with parents but I don't know, as I never saw anyone try.

Enjoy!

Every ship I've been on they are free. They are located in the spas on all but the smallest ships so it is a bit of a misnomer, ppl expect them not to be. They are next door to the spa, in the fitness area, on the Regal. Some ships have steam rooms too as well as a dry sauna. They are all segregated by sex, in the locker rooms. Most ships have an age limit, 16 or 18 to enjoy these. I doubt they'd stop well behaved teens with parents but I don't know, as I never saw anyone try.

Enjoy!

Last time I was on Princess the staff did nothing to stop the really obstreperous kids (even after being requested to do so) in the sauna/steam area, so I can't imagine that they would stop well behaved ones.

Archived