Adventure Table for 2

AngieC

When I booked my reservation my travel agent asked what table size we wanted? She offered tables for 2,4,6, etc... so I thought that was great. Since we like the table for 2 deal. That is what I asked for. But on our etickets... i have noticed that is says table for 4. Can anyone tell me if they have tables for 2? Adventure of the Sea 3/12

There are tables for 2 but there aren't very many of them so they may have all been spoken for by the time you booked. If you're really set on a table for 2, see the maitre d' the day you board to see if one has become available. Otherwise, enjoy your tablemates. We've always been lucky and had great people to sit with.

RCI will not guarantee any seating request. I'm not sure why your TA offered you "2,4,6" as that's not how RCI usually does it. It's "large" or "small" and you can then make an additional request for a specific size or location. When you get onboard, check your table location and size. If it's not what you want, you can request a change. Sometimes they can accomodate you; sometimes not. There are tables for two, but there aren't that many and they are fairly popular. Hope you get what you would like.

beachchick

Archived