free bus to Cape Liberty?

jacank

I understand there are free busses (for a limited time) from certain pickup points to Cape Liberty for the Zenith. Has anyone used them? There are 6 of us going on April 29 and a bus would work out great. We're near either Phila. or Wilmington. Any info would be appreciated.:)

Yes, there are free bus transfers. You need to have them added to your reservation. Either call your agent if you have one, or Celebrity if you booked direct.

I take them from Providence. Sure beats the hassle of driving and parking!!

We'd probably be picking up the bus in either Philadelpia, or Wilmington, Del. What kind of bus is it? A regular transit bus, ie. Trailways? Do you get on at a regular bus station, or are there designated pickups?

LDeBord, what is this Bus transportation you are talking about? I am planning to cruise on April 2007 and I've never been to Cape Liberty. I live in NJ. (actually, hoping to get married sailing day) I'm trying to figure out the easy way for me to get there.

That is correct the free bus transportation at this time is with the Zenith Bermuda 06 from Bayonne. My TA called met to tell me that Celebrity was offering bus transporation for our March Cruise but the cost was ridiculous. We decided on the "stay, park and cruise" package. We are going one day early and staying overnight at the Best Western. We will leave our car there and they will shuttle us over. They will then pick up and bring us back to our car.

These are not airport transfers. These are long-ish haul (for me 3-1/2 hrs)

FREE transportation to and from the ship.

It works like a charm..... and saved us $200+ in gas, tolls and parking.

Ocean Gypsy,

I'd like to know more about this as I've got a transfer I need from Port Liberty to PHL and will be doing the Bermuda cruise in the fall. My TA is an internet site and not helpful. Would you please send me an email at kubach6554 at comcast dot net so I can learn more about this.

Thanks,

Rick

We will be taking the free bus from Phila to Bayonne for the April 29th cruise. It's a promotion from Celebrity, and I'm not sure how long it will last ..though I thought it was for this year. The bus from Phila picks up on Essington Ave near the airport..I think they said Sun Park. I don't have the details in front of me right now, but you can call Celebrity for pre-cruise information and ask about their bus promotion. I reserved the bus when we bought the tickets.

Archived