Hop On Hop Off Bus in Vancouver

It looks like there are a couple of bus companies that do the HOHO tours in Vancouver. Just wondering if one might have an edge on the other. I thought I had read that Grayline West Coast was a good one, but now I can't find that thread.

Haven't ridden the new LandSea so cannot compare fairly if there's a qualitative difference in the commentary, but the route on WestCoast is much more extensive, and the fleet larger too. Older buses and trolleys, a mix of format, whereas LandSea uses just one shiny new double-decker type of bus.

Given that pricing and frequency seems to be consistently similar, the extra stops on WestCoast make it the more logical choice if you have a whole day - for folks with just a few hours though, i.e. not enough time to get off at a lot of places, LandSea still hits most of the 'big' downtown core sites and would not involve having to transfer vehicles (WestCoast has 2 loops, so you must transfer at least once to do both).