Sailed Harmony 2/23/20

Hi 

We sailed Harmony 2/23 had a great time. Loved everything.  I am happy to try to answer any questions.  I do have the compasses to reference.  

Safe travels to all 

Shelley

Hi Shelley! My Mom and I were on the same sailing.  It was WONDERFUL! Loved everything!  Embarkation/Debarkation - EASY! Efficient! Had a few little snags but Guest Services went were GREAT!  Listened/Concerned and SOLVED issues. Dining/Food: ! Overall GREAT. We enjoyed EVERYTHING! Breakfast - did  a few days in Main Dining Room (American Icon)/Solarium Bistro.  Lots of tasty options. LUNCH: American Icon - LOVED it! We had early traditional dining.... enjoyed everything.  Pool Areas: We spent some time in Adult Only Solarium..... NICE.... Only CON: no pool.... missed it!  Shows: Minor Con - most were late at 10PM. Would have preferred EARLIER!  Loved GREASE/Ice Skating/Headliner! Columbus - Did not care for it (waste of time): silly/alot of  senseless innuendo. Cleanliness: EXCELLENT.  The crew was constantly cleaning.  Overall: 10/10! Awesome cruise! Would LOVE to sail on Harmony of the Sea AGAIN! 🥰

37 minutes ago, shellden said:

Agreed!!  I totally agree about the pool in the Solarium the only fail of Oasis Class.  The staff was one of the best we have had from captain down.  

It's really only a fail for Harmony - not all Oasis Class.

Edited by KALCJ1

1 hour ago, Heymarco said:

I wonder if they will fix missing pool issue with next years dry dock. It seems to have garnered enough complaints. 🤔

Doubt it Pools are one of the most difficult things to engineer on a ship.