Breeze & Sunrise missed Amber Cove DR this morning??

mcw331

Looks like Carnival Sunrise & Breeze both were unable to dock at Amber Cove this morning.  On Ship Tracker it looks like they are headed on to their next ports Nassau & USVI respectively.

Can anyone confirm or deny this??

Just now, Jenn24101 said:

Yes I am currently on the breeze, attempted to dock but seas have been rough and it was deemed unsafe. 

Gotcha!!! Thanks so much for the clarification.  Good to know you all were not refused by DR.  I was watching you all circling this morning on ship tracker wondering what was up.  We are headed there next week on Holland America.  

Enjoy your cruise!!

I was surprised we were able to dock at grand turk and Amber cove week of 2/24.  The winds were making the seas pretty rough and made for an interesting journey for many for the first 2 days.  We don't get sea sick so we were fine but others in our group were locked in their rooms sea sick. 

On 3/9/2020 at 9:46 AM, Jenn24101 said:

Yes I am currently on the breeze, attempted to dock but seas have been rough and it was deemed unsafe. 

Hi Jenn 🙂 We are HOPEFULLY heading out on the Breeze in two weeks.  Have you been to the piano bar?  Is it fun?  We normally spend alot of time there and fingers crossed the PBE is full of energy and likes requests haha.

Do you have my time dining or assigned seating?  We are assigned to my time and are looking for requests of table #s or servers who are amazing to request daily.  

Are there any areas of the ship we must see or things we should do?  Would you mind posting pics of daily activities from funtimes if you can please.  

What did you do in each port and what did you love or hate? 

Thanks in advance !!  Can't wait to hear what you love or don't love about the ship