If we take the FCC, do we have to book through HAL?

Teresa!

No,  you may continue to use your preferred TA.   The FCC(s) will be associated to your mariner number(s) and will be visible to your TA in POLAR, which is HAL's TA booking system.   I would remind your TA when you look to book, that you wish to apply your FCC.  The relevant bit of HAL's Q+A doc to TAs is excerpted below.    Scott. 

image.png.f80ce1511335012c7885ab78edcd4a7e.png  

Edited by YXU AC*SE
  • Like 2

Does anyone know what "non-transferable" means in relation to the FCC? Does it mean it cannot be transferred to another guest (understandable) or that once applied to a new booking, it cannot be transferred later to another booking if the original booking must be changed? In other words, if I use the FCC, for example, on a TA in Oct 2020 and then decide it would be better to book a TA in Apr 2021, can that be done?

I spoke to a HAL rep who said that if you cancel a cruise which has a FCC on it, it will be put back on your account with your mariner number.  You still would have to book your next cruise before December 31, 2020.  Of course, we all know that we get different information depending on which HAL rep you speak to.