Sunrise 4J

a3593

Hi all.  Has anyone stayed in a 4J cabin on the Sunrise, or know where I can get information about this category?  It's listed as an "Interior Cabin with Walkway View (Window)".  I want to know will people be walking right past my window?

You can find videos showing a few of the 4J cabins on the Sunrise on YouTube. 

I have a 4J booked for my Sunrise cruise in June and I have been researching these cabins, but that is the only thing I have been able to find for this ship and cabin type. 

Edited by Mrs CruisinCritter

Based on his video, I am not too keen on this room.  I like being able to fully open my curtain to flood my room with light.  With this room, I will be eye to eye with whoever is strolling by...

I had one of these on the Sunrise last year. Cabin is great. Yes if you leave your curtains open at night you will be a show. During the day no one can see i. Your view is a deck with is not heavily used and is often closed because of the wind. I like it because it is several steps out onto the deck and you pay for an interior. I book these when i can get them but usually has to be done quickly. If i cannot get these I book a balcony.

1 minute ago, jmcathome said:

I had one of these on the Sunrise last year. Cabin is great. Yes if you leave your curtains open at night you will be a show. During the day no one can see i. Your view is a deck with is not heavily used and is often closed because of the wind. I like it because it is several steps out onto the deck and you pay for an interior. I book these when i can get them but usually has to be done quickly. If i cannot get these I book a balcony.

Well, this is encouraging. Thanks! So these cabins are steps away from this particular deck? Are there chairs out there?