A couple of questions for my upcoming cruise.

tripman

A couple of questions for my upcoming cruise. (I already posted this on another thread, so sorry if you've already read this. I was hoping to get these answered here as well.

I have several fake questions regarding my upcoming cruise.

1) What is the table width of all the tables in the dining room?

2) What is the maximum angle the ship would be at when rocking in high winds?

3) Where can I find the exact heading the ship will be on each morning when the sun rises, so I will know how closed to keep the curtains.

4) What is the ratio of ice to water (by volume) of the water given to you at dinner, and how fast will the ice melt and turn into water?

5) Will the cruise director's sister's friends cousin be on the ship when I go?

6) Exactly how much time will pass between each course being brought to my table. I need to know so I can plan to finish one plate just as the other is brought.

7) Based on historical data, how much time will pass between the moment the ships docks and when we will be allowed to go ashore.

8) Which order will the cabin steward clean our room (bathroom first, bed first, which one?)

9) Which will be second after the first item is finished?

10) Is the orange juice in the buffet Florida orange juice or California? Is it fresh squeezed or from concentrate, and if freshly squeezed, how fresh?

I can't think of anything else at the moment, I need to be prepared.

Thanks

Will they transfer my luggage from Brilliance in Miami to Serenade in San Juan for me? I don't want to have to worry about dragging it home from the airport and then back to the airport 3 days later.

I think I can help you with a few...

The tables are just wide enough to hold all the plates, bowls, cups, & utensils for you & your table mates...

The most the pitch will be is 180-otherwise you'd be sitting on the walls...

No, the cruise director's sister's friend will NOT be on your cruise cuz she's on mine...

The OJ will say concentrate on it-just watch as your companions all obey!...

And lastly, I do believe, the ship always faces bow to the front.

I may be mistaken on this last one...

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

6) Exactly how much time will pass between each course being brought to my table. I need to know so I can plan to finish one plate just as the other is brought...

Tripman: It is so good that you posted this, because your entire vacation could have been ruined without this critical piece of information -- some of the courses are served in bowls, not just plates. Please take this into account in your planning or you could have an awful time!

I'll try to answer some for you tripman...

2) What is the maximum angle the ship would be at when rocking in high winds?

I believe 180` is upside Down actually so anything more than that would start being rightside up again... lets hope for 360`at all times.

3) Where can I find the exact heading the ship will be on each morning when the sun rises, so I will know how closed to keep the curtains.

If you get an inside cabin you'll never have to worry about this... If you wish I'll trade my inside for your balcony... No charge!;)

5) Will the cruise director's sister's friends cousin be on the ship when I go?

SUSAN? Absolutely, I love her! (Watch out if she drinks too many foo foo drinks though)

8) Which order will the cabin steward clean our room (bathroom first, bed first, which one?)

In my experience the cabin steward will first find your Sunglasses so he can make a towel animal for you. Don't forget to bring sunglasses or they may never make an animal for you and they'll be forced to give you a refund if you tell them.

Hope that helps!:p

Archived