Zenith WiFi

CruiseReg

I just did a search and I didn't see a definitive answer to whether or not there is WiFi access anywhere on the Zenith.

My questions:

* Is there WiFi access? If so, where are the hotspots?

* Does WiFi access require you to purchase a package or is per minute pricing available?

Thanks.

Thanks tuggers. The Zenith just drydocked this past November - I wonder if this was one of the upgrades.

I just returned from the Zenith yesterday and she still does not have WIFI. They still have the old system in place from 2 years ago and it is VERY slow and spotty at best. You are better off waiting for ports and using an internet cafe....

The speed of the internet on the Zenith is so slow that you would wish for dialup. I have to do some work while on vacation since we own our businesses.... and I spent most of my time working just sitting and waiting for a webpage to load.

Follow mrscintn's advice. Wait for the port. It will be LOTS faster.

Thanks for the responses. So it is unfortunate that there is no WiFi! I'm generally ok with the slow speed since the majority of my access would need to be from my laptop. I've got a few big things going on at work that I'll need to check on about once a day. What I've found on Carnival was that during the off hours, the speeds were much better.

Archived