Carnival Dream Spa Interior

Okay fellow CC cruisers, we are booked in an inside spa room on the Dream for October.  We have never been in this type of room.  From what I have seen, the Dream seems to have a really nice Spa and pools and things of that nature.  Anyone have some pictures or thoughts/experiences they wish to share?  We are excited to have a place to relax.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I was on the breeze two years ago, has very similar spa. We had an interior spa cabin. I believe we were on Deck 11. I love it, first of instead of showing in the tiny shower in the room, I would use the showers in the spa which I think we're a floor up if that. The Tpool is awesome and wasn't overly busy. They also had heated chairs, and a couple different steam rooms. I took advantage of the spa everyday. We originally booked dream on 4/27 but I've rescheduled to Freedom in October, no fun spa on that one though.

Sorry no pictures but YouTube has some videos.

The Spa on the Dream is lovely! It's the best Spa we have ever been on in the ships we've sailed. Our only issue is that we had a cloud 9 spa interior room on the Dream and we didn't check the map layout before we sailed. Once we got on, the first night we tried to sleep we found out that our room is directly under the weight machines in the gym. It was horrible!! The pounding weights all night kept us up and we couldn't sleep. It would keep slamming all night. We found out that after the gym closes at night the employees have full use of the gym so they would work out late into the evening/early morning hours. We were able to get moved to a new room on deck 7 the following day so that worked out but we learned our lesson and for future cruises we always check the map layout to see what is above or below us before choosing our room. FYI, our room was 11224.

We were in 11228 in January on the Dream.  Pro tip:  There's an access stairway / elevator if you exit your room and go towards the front of the ship.  That way you don't have to use the more public main stairway or elevator.  

We love the Spa on the Dream.  We booked again for next January from the recent sale.  $200 less than this past January and moving from Spa Interior to Spa Balcony.  Couldn't pass it up!  I just hope we get there.  COVID-19 may be behind us, but something new may approach!