Valor or Miracle for Feb 20'05?

jdhoyt

we are taking either one of these to the western car. next feb. The Valor is a new ship and i cant seem to get pricing for balcony. Miracle is around $1100. or so. Should the Valor be about the same? I always enjoy new ships. Anyone else going or can help with pricing?

thanks Jer

I have been on both class of ships

email me for more info on them.

<font SIZE="1">Click here for my Cruise Pics</font>

<font SIZE="1">***PROUD MEMBER O.A.T.C.***</font>

Sensation.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

saintsinners.gif

Miracle.gif

valorvampires.gif

<font SIZE="1">Opinions expressed by the poster are not necessarily the opinions of Cruise Critic or the Independent Traveler.

They might not even be the opinion of the poster, being he may be out of his mind at the time</font>

Atom.gif

go to the carnivla site and register you will be able to find out how much the Valor is...were sailing on her feb 20th.. and i cant wait!!! i would give you the info.. but so far we have booked a balcony guartee ( mine and

DH) a quad ( for son and his family) an inside ( for other 2sons) and a single for a friend...lol

good luck icon_smile.gif i read earlier that on the 29th carnival is having another 1 day sale..

might just be the day to book it

Nanc

Oceanic 9/86

Fantasy 5/97

paradise 9/28/03

Carnival Valor 2/20/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;2;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I went with Valor, but then I'm doing a back to back with RCI's Radiance from the same port.

It was about $1000 per person for a BB Balcony using cruise.com, thats the same price they had today.

BigDave

My first cruise: Enchantment, Eastern Caribbean - 10/13/2002

My second cruise: Rhapsody, Western Caribbean - 4/4/2004

My next cruise:

Valor, W. Carib. 2/6/2005 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=22AA22&cdt=2005;2;6;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Radiance, E. Carib 2/13/2005 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=229922&cdt=2005;2;13;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Tha Valor and the Miracle are both about the same price right now on most sights for that date. The Miracle for that date is sold out of 6A and 8A. I went back and forth between the 2 but then got a great deal on air so stayed with my booking on the Miracle. I booked a 4A quad and tried to upgrade to 6A or balcony. Prices have gone way up. If you are interested then book.

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

Archived