Annoyed! FCC vs Price Adjustment

I'm so annoyed and need to vent. I booked 11/2018 on Panorama for June 2020 and have been checking daily since this covid fiasco for price adjustments. Put in online for 4, Gotten 2 approved, one for $30 and then another that was approved, not for the price I put in, but for more than what I was already paying and put me UP $10, WHAT! Whatever, I'm sure this cruise is going to be cancelled anyway so I wasnt pressed about it.

Since I paid a premium for this cruise, as it was a brand new ship and the inaugural hadn't even sailed yet, I purposely waited with baited breath until final payment day on 3/30 to make final payment hoping to get as much $$ back as possible on price adjustments (which didnt happen) and today Carnival did EXACTLY what I knew they were going to do BOOM! 2 days after final payment date, HUNDREDS $$$ cheaper. I did another adjustment today and now I have $360 OBC that I would have RATHER had in my pocket as a price adjustment. I expect it to keep going down and keep getting adjustments until they cancel sometime in May (and they will, or I will). But I will take a full refund and rebook at half price rather than take the OBC when that happens since I dont know when I will want to cruise again given the circumstances and $1000 OBC is not as appealing to me as $1000 in my pocket. Ok end rant bye