Thermal Suite on Star

tcfive

My husband and I are booked on a Norway and Iceland cruise in May 2021 on the Norwegian Star.  I have been trying to find a price for the thermal suite.  Does anyone know what the approxiate cost is?  Can you buy a day pass or do you have to buy a pass for the entire cruise?  Any reveiws about the thermal suite?  Is it worth the expense?  I have loved the thermal suites on several ships but the one on my last cruise was a huge disappointment (NOT  NCL cruise).  I was happy I did not purchase a pass.  Thanks for your help in advance.

The cruise we are taking is a 2 week cruise in a colder climate.  We have 3 different sea days.  I am thinking the thermal spa will be a nice place to relax.  If the price is less than $200 a week, I think it will be worth it.  Thanks for the information.

We were on the Star last year for a full month celebrating hubby's retirement from a career in law enforcement (three B2B cruises - Panama Canal followed by Western & Eastern Caribbean).  We booked the thermal spa for the PC leg and then again for the very last week, as there were many sea days.  Two week passes (for the PC itinerary) ran us about $249. I believe the Eastern Carrib (for a week) was $139.  

It seemed steep, but ended up being worth every penny.  I absolutely loved it and found it a wonderful treat for not only the sea days, but to unwind after a port day. Husband agrees also - and he is not a spa person.  It also provided an amazing view of the Canal!  🙂 

• Like 1

Love love love that spa. Because it's not one of the super fancy ones like on Bliss, it doesn't get crowded. The wet area for the men has one of my favorite features, a cold and a warm plunge. It's great to get baked in the steam or sauna and then drop into the icy water! I don't believe that they have that in the ladies' area.

And it now has the heated tile loungers!

Have a wonderful cruise. 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:02 AM, gafor4 said:

celebrating hubby's retirement from a career in law enforcement

Congratulations! 

• Like 1