Carnival Glory Pullman question

pjfnme

Hi all.  I need some advice regarding a pullman cabin.  My DH and I always book a balcony cabin on the Lido deck, however as there is nothing available for the sailing that I'm considering, I thought we'd move up to the Panorama.  There are currently only two cabins left (in the mid-ship vicinity) both of which have pullmans.  I've seen photos of stowed pullmans that stick out over the bed - to be honest they look like they could present a hazard to someone getting up in the middle of the night.  Does anyone know where the pullman is located in a balcony cabin on the Glory?  If it's above the couch it won't be much of an issue.  Are there any other negatives to having a pullman cabin when one isn't needed?  My only other option is to move extreme forward which I usually try to avoid.

On the Conquest Class ships, if there is a quad cabin (not including suites), the 3rd bed is the actual top of the sofa and the 4th bed drops down from the ceiling above the sofa. My mom had a cabin on Glory where the bed folded up against the wall behind the sofa. It was still up and out of the way. That was the only cabin in all my cruises on the Conquest Class ships that I had seen that and I never would have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes. But wither way, if it's not in use you won't even notice it's there.