just back from a curise with my 13 month old

ymann

What a great experience. My husband and I have been on many cruises. We actually were married on the soverign of the seas 3 years ago. We brought our 13 month old on the enchantment of the seas last week. She did great. By the end of the cruise everyone new her by name. The crew was so nice to her, i think they all missed their own children. We had late seating and it worked out well she slept in her stroller every night while we dined. We did have her in the new splash pool, even though it said no diapers. no one said anything to us. I packed a lot of disposable items:) bibs, sippy cups, that helped out a lot. over all it was a lot of work but it is a vacation that we will always remember.

Sounds like you had a great cruise!:)

We took our DD on a Carnival cruise at 11 months and are thinking of doing a RCCL cruise in May. We, too, enjoyed cruising with our little one!

Did you utilize any of the babysitting services? What about the playgroups for toddlers?

Thanks in advance if this applies!

Archived