I'm starting to stress out!

Tntt

8 hours ago, Tntt said:

Ok my cruise is set to sail may 24th, it seems all the other cruise lines are cancelling through June but we are yet to hear from royal. I dont understand why they are even considering risking to resume sailing on may 12th.... I know that I have the option to cancel and receive FCC but due to me and my spouse jobs we can only vacation in may and the prices for 2021 are absolutely ridiculous. Even if we took the FCC we would still have to add money to the fare to even be able to cruise next year.... I'm getting really stressed out because I just dont feel comfortable sailing while this pandemic is going on but it seems royal is not going to cancel.....my spouse feels like we should just go in may and hope we are not exposed to covid but If this virus is contagious in asymptomatic people, no matter what type of precautions they claim they will take , all it takes is one asymptomatic person to board the ship and we all are exposed. If royal doesn't cancel this will tell me alot about their concern for their customers and I may not do business with them again..... is anyone else cruising in may trying to decide what to do.... advice.... I'm so stressed!!!!

Decisions is done for you, check your email.