Limited Time only:Camp Carnival Questions Answered Here

carnicrew

We do not allow any medications in camp, even epipens (something I do not understand..and they are apparently going to change as I have been trained by carnival how to use one) what you have to do is give an epipen to the infirmary so that if we need to we caqn take her there and they can administer it. WE do regular hand washing for the kids, but usually not everytime they enter camp, although this would be a great thing to start doing!! You will also have to read the caper carefully and avoid any activities that may have food. we dont order anything that has nuts, and to our best knowledge is peanut free....but if the allergy is severe then you can never be too careful. You'll have to go over it with the counselors on the ship when you get there.

How about things like Glucose tablets? My DD has Diabetes and carries these with her in case she starts to bottom out. She will be 13 by the time we can do a cruise with her, so I know she could check herself out to do her shots, but was wondering if she would be allowed to carry her meter to check her sugar if needed?

How about things like Glucose tablets? My DD has Diabetes and carries these with her in case she starts to bottom out. She will be 13 by the time we can do a cruise with her, so I know she could check herself out to do her shots, but was wondering if she would be allowed to carry her meter to check her sugar if needed?

at 13 years old it shouldn't be a problem since she can do it all on her own. WE are not allowed to administer any medications to children. And medications are not allowed in the playroom since other children may be allergic to certain ingredients in other childrens medications. 13 year olds activities are not held in the play room so it should be ok.

Archived