Tablecloths on Carnival Legend

blandadi

They're ping? Wow.. I must have forgot icon_smile.gif

I know that I would NOT request a seat on the bottom level toward the back of the dining room as it was very rough.

Kodiac icon_smile.gif

Star Princess (Honeymoon Cruise 10/24/2004)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Inspiration 05/02/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;02;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Glory 10/11/2003

Carnival Legend 04/2003

Carnival Fascination 06/2002

Carnival Inspiration 11/2001

Majesty of the Seas 8/2000

Pink? Chris, were you wearing your sunglasses or was that a sunburn reflection? icon_biggrin.gif

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

Okay, Chris, you got me on that one! icon_biggrin.gif What ship was that? I'd swear the ones on the Legend were white! icon_smile.gif

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

This is stuck in the "dining room" file of "Legend" photos on my computer.

Now you've got me wondering if it's misfiled though!

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

CruisingIsLife,

Pink??? You are an interior designer's nightmare! In your photo the tablecloth is considered "blush", "salmon", or pale "rose". icon_biggrin.gif

We have to agree with Hstrybuf... the table cloths were white linen.

Check out the virtual tour of the Legend on the Carnival web site: http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/Virtual_Tours_Legend.aspx

They were white for us a few weeks ago. They must have pulled out the pink ones especially for you Chris.

carnival.jpg

Tony

2004 Legend March 28th

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

Chris,

After posting this picutre it still does not ring a bell icon_smile.gif I could of sworn they were a different color. Then again, that could have been the Glory?? It is all blending together.

BTW we are thinking about changing our reservations to the Star Princess as well for our Honeymoon cruise. We are going to do the back to back Western / Eastern.

If we do this, we hope to see you. Then again it will be our "honeymoon". icon_smile.gif

Kodiac icon_smile.gif

Star Princess (Honeymoon Cruise 10/24/2004)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Inspiration 05/02/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;02;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Glory 10/11/2003

Carnival Legend 04/2003

Carnival Fascination 06/2002

Carnival Inspiration 11/2001

Majesty of the Seas 8/2000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I just wonder where the heck this place is that I we were eating?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was probably still the dining room on the Legend but...

you forgot to take off your rose colored glasses again!

kodiac- are you for real? are you really switching to the Star 's 10/24 sailing? From all I've seen so far Princess has some really special things for honeymooners.

I'ts the first time we've been away by ourselves since we had the kids...19 years ago! I'm still not sure we'll know what to do by ourselves so I am bringing along some books, board games and cards.

Saltydog:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> you forgot to take off your rose colored glasses again! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..ah but the world looks so much nicer through them!

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'ts the first time we've been away by ourselves since we had the kids...19 years ago! I'm still not sure we'll know what to do by ourselves so I am bringing along some books, board games and cards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris, Chris, Chris...

You need help! Post a thread on the board & we're sure all of your C.C. friends will offer you suggestions on how to rekindle the romance with your wife.

The might even incorporate ideas involving those books, board games and cards you are bringing.

icon_wink.gif

Actually, we just returned from the Legend and it's fresh on my mind. The linens are an peachy, salmon color.

The silly things that people remember - I remember because my son would always make a "hat" out of the napkin creations that would await us when we got to our table.

I am curious as to why someone would want to know this though!

Laura

Carnival Fantasy - 04/90 - Honeymoon! * Imagination * Victory * Destiny * Triumph * Golden Princess 04/02 * RCCL Brilliance 04/03 * Carnival Legend 04/13/04

Actually, we just returned from the Legend - I do remember the color was a peachy, salmon color.

The silly things people remember! I recall so well because every night, our 7-year old would make a "hat" out of the napkin creation that was awaiting us when we arrived at our table.

I am curious as to why someone wanted to know if there were linens though!

Laura

Carnival Fantasy - 04/90 - Honeymoon! * Imagination * Victory * Destiny * Triumph * Golden Princess 04/02 * RCCL Brilliance 04/03 * Carnival Legend 04/13/04

Chris and Kodiak--If you are really nice to me I will let you entertain my four year old during dinner. AND if you don't have time to drink your celebratory champagne I will help y'all out with that too!!!

doris

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett

Elation 10/20/02

Paradise 9/21/03

Star Princess 10/24/04

Archived