Pre cruise dreams (nightmares)

maxx

I had 2 dreams last night, both about my upcoming cruise.

1. My friends missed the boat!

2. Everyone on board was upgraded and we were downgraded! Not even a cabin, just a lounge that meant we had to pack our suitcases every morning. We weren't even allowed to mix with the other passengers, just those of us who were downgraded. My hubby was only allowed to visit the TAB, no shows, no dining room, just a picnic style meal. I was only allowed to sit in the lounge. So I sent him to the purser to inspect all of the upgraded passengers and get a please explain! Fortunately I woke up. What a stupid dream.

I had not had a pre cruise dream/nightmare until I read your post last night. Last night, I dreamt that we missed sailaway. We were inside somewhere talking to people & suddenly realised we were going under the Harbour Bridge. We didn't even know we'd left the wharf! I was so disappointed as I had been looking forward to being up on deck with a cocktail or a glass of champagne for sailaway. I suppose it's better than missing the ship.!

Karen

My goodness. well i guess we dream about cruises all day talk about them on here it is probably only natural we will dream about them as well.

I hope i get to only dream nice ones though.

wonder if anyone has actually missed a sailing either on an island or starting off.

Archived