Sunset in PV....and ramblings

shagzie

Hi all!! Just booked a last minute cruise aboard the Carnival Pride for 2/12/06 (5 year wedding anniversary). Now I am trying to do all the last minute packing and planning. So far I've emailed Los Veranos for a canopy tour and also emailed Krystal for a possible couples massage. Surely hope they have openings available and can email me back soon. My question-when is sunset in PV this time of year? I understand the hour time difference. Would be nice to watch the sunset before the massages.

I'm about to email Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan next. How about Cabo? I hate feeling so unorganized. Any last minute suggestions appreciated. So excited, April

Congrats on your aniversary. Average sunset in Vallarta for the week of Feb 12th is 5:58 PM. (0630 sunrise & 12:14 solar noon)

Historical weather data and forecast for PV can be found at - http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/MMPR/1972/2/12/PlannerHistory.html?dayend=18&monthend=2&yearend=1972&req_city=Lic+Gustavo+Diaz+Ordaz+International&req_state=&req_statename=Mexico

For a romantic sunset dinner on the beach (with gormet food), I would suggest La Palapa on the south side in Old Vallarta. http://lapalapapv.com/index.html Kinda pricey but well worth it.

Enjoy!

Thanks soo much! One more question...how late is the downtown area open. We have a 12:00pm canopy tour and would like to venture to town/shopping for awhile. Thanks again. April

As long as there is a single tourist out on the street that looks like he/she is willing to spend money ... the bars, shops and restaurants are open. Well, it seems that way. We have been out shoping well past 9 PM and most stores are open, to include the flee market area.

The 11 AM canopy tour would have given you more free time in Vallarta. The canopy tour office is located on the far south side across the stret from the Pemex gas station. Find the little green gas pump on this map and it will give you an idea where you are relative to the city and shopping area. http://www.vallarta-info.com/south.html

Enjoy!

Hey....we are on that same cruise with you and we are doing Randi's too! Maybe we'll see you if she can get you in this late.

Also we plan to visit the Krystal in the afternoon but not for massages, just to hang out around the pool and beach area. Have a great time!

Archived