RSVP early/late/open seating

LasOlas2

We're looking forward to our first RSVP cruise deprating FLL on February 26. We've been assigned early seating, when infact we'd prefer late seating. On other cruises it's been no problem switching...However, from the RSVP web site it appears that all the seating is now "open" and they infact note that the second seating is full....Anyone have any ideas? or how difficult it will be to swtich?

Thanks!

Mark and Aaron

lasolas2@aol.com

We have always been assigned late seating and are on the 2-26 cruise. Sometimes we like to eat early and it is never a problem. I think it is more difficult to be assigned early seating and go late. On nights when the ship stays in port all night you can go to either seating as most people are ashore. With the exception of the first night they don't even check unless the dining room is completely full. As soon as you board go to the dining room and try to get it switched.

I too, booked a little late and was assigned "early" seating. The instructions on the website are a little ambiguious though. I am a single and have friends that are on board and have late seating, If I go to the dining room with them (a party of 5, I would be the 6th) do you think we would have trouble? I seriously doubt it.

Hey Guys,

From past RSVP cruises, I've noticed the dining is never SRO. There's always some people who don't go to dinner in the restaurant. I'd go anyway and just show up. Friends have done that with us, and no one EVER asked them which dinner time they were "registered" for. The only night I wouldn't try this is "tux night." Just go in, or better yet, go in with people you know....

Joe (on the Panama leg the following week)

Archived