tahitian princess 19th april

lozmark

hello everyone,this trip is for our honeymoon and is also our first cruise. saved long and hard and hope we made a good choice. we have booked the owners suite and it looks bigger than our house here in england. just want to say that we ars looking forward to making some new friends aboard.... and i hope we dont get sea sick!

You are going to have so much fun and the Tahitian is a beautiful ship! If you like to snorkle, you will be in paradise - the water is so warm and clear. Even if you don't like to snorkle, you'll have fun. My hubby can't wait to go back. Will you be going to Hiva or Rarotonga way? We went to the latter and did most our souvenir shopping there because the dollar was so strong against the local currency. The island god was quite the 'manly' chap. Some of the older women on the cruise were quite scandilized, but many got pictures taken with his tiki. The food is great and if you have a chance, be sure to visit the market place for flowers and the roulette for some yummy local food. Congrats and have a great crusie!

Charlie

There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty to be happy.

it sounds wonderful... we are sailing via rarotonga and will prob try snorkeling though never done it before. i have looked through a lot of messages giving advice about cruising for first timers and feel a little nervous but am realy looking forward to our mini life of luxury. Mark.

it sounds wonderful... we are sailing via rarotonga and will prob try snorkeling though never done it before. i have looked through a lot of messages giving advice about cruising for first timers and feel a little nervous but am realy looking forward to our mini life of luxury. Mark.

I've put together a special website for our Cruise Critic group cruise going in August. There's lots of good information from CC members who've been there and links to all sorts of webpages about Tahiti and the Tahitian Princess. The information is pretty similar for all cruises and hopefully you'll find things of interest to you.

Here's a link: Cruise on TP.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived