Need input on Glory, Victory & Destiny

MamaParrotHead

Looking to sail the week before Memorial Day, '07. I'd love any input on the ships (lounges, cabins, last time in drydock, age of ship), ports, links to reviews, ANYTHING you think I should know. We'd probably be booking 6A. We're in our mid 30's, will be travelling with a few other people, none of us are big divers/snorkelers/bungi jumpers/adrenaline junkies:D , mainly travel to see and experience different cultures and relax.

Thanks! :)

Well I have been on all three ships.

Glory being the newest of course is by far the nicest. We just got off last week with a group of 55 people and we LOVED Everything about it. The BEST STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! Clean clean clean, but she did just come off dry dock 1 week before we left. Smooth ride..

But I also love the Destiny. We have been on the Destiny twice and are thinking about going back on her 1-21.07 with a grop again. We were

on her when she was new and a few years later.. But she is a grand ship.

Victory was are worse cruse by far. The ship was ok.. THE Staff was the worse I have ever seen in 8 cruises. We had a group of 50 people and most had more complaints then being happy

Hope this helps

Good luck and happy sailing

We have been on the Destiny twice and are going our 6th cruise March 06 on the Victory. Out of the other 4 times we cruised we found we just loved the Destiny. For us the worst ship was the Spirit not that there was anything wrong with the ship itself we just didn't like that class. We will go back on the Destiny the next time around. Will let everyone know what we think when we compare the Destiny and the Victory..I understand they are the same class of ship. You will have fun on any of the ships you choose.

Archived