Premium Balcony Pride

Has anyone been in a premium balcony room on the Pride? If so what did you like and dislike about it? 

Any pictures of the obstructed view balcony? (I've only booked regular balconies so far)

They appear to be directly behind the aft elevators which may be noisy?

We had the chance to book 5241 but decided not too because of the obstructed view balcony and booked an extended balcony instead.

I think there is one additional issue with the 5th Deck Premium Balcony's on (Spirit, Pride, & Miracle) and that is the balcony is narrower (perhaps to accommodate life boat hardware). On the 6th, 7th, & 8th deck, the balcony looks wider (deeper). There are video tours on youtube of those 5th Deck cabins so you could look at those for the view, etc.

We have cabin 6277 booked on the Miracle for a Hawaii cruise next April and think we will be fine. From what I have read from reviews on these cabins, elevator noise does not seem to be an issue.

• Like 1

We booked 5243 for a cruise last winter on the Legend and were very pleased. As SD Padre Fan nates, the balcony is shallower than the higher deck version of Premium Balconies, but it was fine for us. The additional length of the balcony made it very comfortable for us. We had no problem with elevator noise. 

We currently have upcoming bookings for 5243 on the Legend and for 5243 and 8237 on the Pride. We hope that we will be able to take those cruises and enjoy those lovely cabins.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sgttami said:

I was in 5241 twice last year and it's one of my favorite rooms ever.  No noise at all and no one to the right of you.  I'd always book it if it were available.

Do you have any pictures of the balcony how obstructed the view actually is? 

That was our problem I couldn't find any decent pictures.

12 hours ago, jperry2011 said:

Here is a video review of cabin 5421 on the Miracle (a sister ship). Carnival Spirit, Miracle and Pride are essentially the same ships (same class).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0De7DRvIF4

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jperry2011 said:

I didn't take any pictures but if you look on UTube < Carnival Legend, Rm 5241, July 2019, that is the EXACT view and layout as the Pride.  Legend and Pride are identical ships, except for the decor and that is the view from the balcony.  It's really not bad at all. 

• Like 1