Transportation ,Civitavecchia to ROME

You might find better response if you go to the Ports of Call/Europe board. There were a lot of people talking about the transfer from Rome to ship or ship to Rome.

That's exactly where we are - where are you?

WE are landing at the cruise port on the Liberty May 19.We are looking for a couple to share a ride into ROME.We believe the is $135 for 4 people.

Thank you ,Bubbyglor

Please cancel this message as we have found a couple to share a ride

Bubbyglor - did you arrange the transporation ahead of time ? Who did you contact? We have friends who want to do the same thing and need to find transportation from the port to Rome for a one night post cruise stay.

Thanks,

Susan

Hi Susan,

I feel it is a good idea to reserve transportation ahead.The co. I contacted is Romecabs..I have been communicating with Stefano .E-mail "stefano costantini" <allagrande@hotmail.it>. The boards have frequently recommended him.We have reserved with him.

Good luck,bubbyglor

Hi Susan,

I feel it is a good idea to reserve transportation ahead.The co. I contacted is Romecabs..I have been communicating with Stefano .E-mail "stefano costantini" <allagrande@hotmail.it>. The boards have frequently recommended him.We have reserved with him.

Good luck,bubbyglor

We just got back from an Eastern Med. cruise we picked up in Rome, and I can't say enough good things about Stefano Constantini and his services. We booked the cruise at the last minute and were looking for transportation into Rome from the airport, then from our hotel in Rome to our ship the next day. Stefano responded promptly to our e-mails, and we were able to arrange both transfers quickly and easily--and his service was substantially less expensive than any other we found offered, and especially less than ship transfers. He speaks wonderful English and also can provide tours as well as transfers. We recommend him highly.

Archived