Shows on Jubilee

RabidDolly

Are you telling me that nobody on this message board has sailed on the Jubilee? Come on people I know you have... lol oh I get it, that trip was so horrible that you would rather forget about it... lol icon_biggrin.gif and now I'm going on the Jubilee in June and am starting to wish we booked a better room on a bigger ship... *sniff *sniff... icon_frown.gif

~~Dolly

Carnival Jubilee 6/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Nope, never sailed on the Jubilee. I would bet that they are similar to all of Carnival's shows as they all seem similar to me. I like them all, but they are similar. Nancy

99 Norwegian Sea 00Triumph

01 Victory 01 Spirit

02 Inspiration 02 Conquest

03Dawn Princess 04Celebration

Is this your first cruise? Our first one was on the Jubilee and we LOVED it. Yes, there are bigger and newer ships, but the Jubilee still has alot to offer. Plus the prices are good for that ship it seems. I can't help you much on the show specifics, except to say that we didn't see a show that we didn't like. I don't know how often they change the shows from ship to ship (it's been 2 years since we've been on her), but I'm sure all the Carnival shows would be of similar quality. Enjoy your cruise!

Triumph June 2004

Jubilee July 2002

Time till Triumph on 6/5 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;6;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Dolly, Do you ever go to cruisemates.com? There is a review from a guy that just got off the Jubilee....I have been like you - concerned about my choice of ship - but this review will also put you a ease. We are going May 15th. We are sooooo excited. I think that perhaps the Jubilee has about the least amount of message board activity. Anyway, it'll be great. icon_cool.gif

Archived