Can anyone do me a favor?

divaofdisney

Ok I have a huge favor to ask someone. If there is anyone out there that is cruising soon, I would love to have a few new T-shirts from the disney cruise. We have been on 4 disney cruises and had a blast each time. However the last cruise was back in 2002. I would love to get an updated t-shirt. 2 from the ESPN skybox one in an adult small and one in an adult XL. Both ladies style preferably and 1 from Castaway Cay for my 9 year old daughter- a childs Medium. Of course, I would be most happy to pay any cost for it. If there is anyone that would be willing to do this- please email me @divaofdisney@aol.com and a HUGE THANKS in advance. :D

Wow, I guess it has been a few years. Well, It really doesn't matter to me- I would take anything. I would just love to go back on this ship but disney's prices have just skyrocketed out of sight since our past 4 cruises and I just can't justify paying all that extra money when I can get a suite for the same money we paid. An even for an inside room today is about the same money for a balcony on any of their competitors lines. We will be sailing on the brand new Freedom of the Seas and we got an excellent price. And this, coming from a person who just adores disney and has been many many times over. But, then it is the disney service and the name you are paying for. Just my opinion.

Archived