Future Cruise Credit

We were all set to go in July on the Liberty of the Seas with my wife and kids when our cruise got cancelled.  We received a FCC for each person in the family.  We would like to cruise next year, but the kids won't be able to then.  Can I use their FCC for my wife and I?

3 minutes ago, pinbot_67 said:

We were all set to go in July on the Liberty of the Seas with my wife and kids when our cruise got cancelled.  We received a FCC for each person in the family.  We would like to cruise next year, but the kids won't be able to then.  Can I use their FCC for my wife and I?

If the kids are 12 or under you can send an e mail to royalguestrelations@rccl.com and request that you be allowed to use them (they cant be used in conjunction to yours) and would have to be used separately.  If the kids are over 12 they cannot be transferred and can only be used by the kids.

Just got off the phone with RCI today. They told me that individual FCC's can be applied to the total price of a cruise. As opposed to individual FCC's only being used for the person that it was issued to. Is it true, If so that is a great change. You never know with RCI, every time you call them you hear something different.

31 minutes ago, jptoz said:

Just got off the phone with RCI today. They told me that individual FCC's can be applied to the total price of a cruise. As opposed to individual FCC's only being used for the person that it was issued to. Is it true, If so that is a great change. You never know with RCI, every time you call them you hear something different.

If the cruise was cancelled by Royal then excess FCC can Be shared with another guest as long as they were on the original reservation.  If you cancelled the cruise the FCC is limited to you only. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach