Does the refund form still exist?

cruisn4evr

and where to be found? Although I still have the email that NCL received the refund request form and to allow them the 90 days, I think my bank wants proof of the form i filled out on March 24th.   I would think the email was enough but I want to cover all bases. (that email was very vague)  I called NCL and they said they did refund me but I have absolutely no credit on my Visa as of today.  SO I would like to print out the actual refund form and let Visa handle it.  I have all other paper work besides this.  Thanks in advance!!

29 minutes ago, cruisn4evr said:

and where to be found? Although I still have the email that NCL received the refund request form and to allow them the 90 days, I think my bank wants proof of the form i filled out on March 24th.   I would think the email was enough but I want to cover all bases. (that email was very vague)  I called NCL and they said they did refund me but I have absolutely no credit on my Visa as of today.  SO I would like to print out the actual refund form and let Visa handle it.  I have all other paper work besides this.  Thanks in advance!!

The form is opening back up on July 6th for the next round of cancelled cruises.  It will be on this page.

https://www.ncl.com/suspended-sailings

3 minutes ago, cruisn4evr said:

Thanks all but guess what ? 2 days after my call my account showed that I was credited for the full amount of my cruise. Hmm coincidence? I think not. 

It can take time for a refund to actually show up on your card. Typically it can take 7-10 days. I'm pretty sure NCL wasn't holding onto your money until you called.

5 hours ago, KSSS2013 said:

It can take time for a refund to actually show up on your card. Typically it can take 7-10 days. I'm pretty sure NCL wasn't holding onto your money until you called.

And I'm pretty sure they were! And it wasn't 7-10 days it was 1 1/2 days.  It was also past the 90 days they had originally promised.  (more like 100+)

3 hours ago, cruisn4evr said:

And I'm pretty sure they were! And it wasn't 7-10 days it was 1 1/2 days.  It was also past the 90 days they had originally promised.  (more like 100+)

Congratulations.

12 hours ago, cruisn4evr said:

Thanks all but guess what ? 2 days after my call my account showed that I was credited for the full amount of my cruise. Hmm coincidence? I think not. 

It was because of your card’s bank.  When I process a refund for a customer, I always tell them it will show up 3-5 business days but I have seen it even take longer.  There is nothing I can do to speed up the process.

On 6/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, *Luv2Cruz* said:

Try thisemoji1696.png
https://www.ncl.com/case-submission/cancel-refund-request

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This is the form to cancel your refund request and keep your FCC.

The form to request the refund is currently not online. It should show up tomorrow as per their earlier email for the next round of refund requests.

The link should be: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission/peace-of-mind