Cozumel Itinerary

WannabeaTraveler

We're so excited about going to Cozumel, but kind of bummed that we'll only be there for one day. I'd like to share what we sort of have planned and ask some questions and I'd love any feedback that y'all have.

We're going to rent a car and drive around the island first thing. We want to stop at some of the places that I've read about on this board and do some shopping.

Then we were going to hit Paradise Beach for the afternoon. We have lots we want to do there.

Last I thought we'd return our car and go back to the ship to clean up and then go back to town for Carlos and Charlies and that sort of thing.

Here are my questions:

Do the snorkel tours leave all day, or do we have to be there at a certain time to make sure we catch a tour. 2 hours long, is that right?

I read that you can walk to the next beach from Paradise and go parasailing. Is that true and does anyone know more specifically about that? What beach club is that with? Are there certain times of the day to do that? Cost?

Henna tattoos and massages - prices? Are the folks that do those services at the beach all day?

Finally, do you think we'd be better off going to PB for all of that activity FIRST and then go tour the island and do some shopping? Better yet, do you think we can actually get all of that done in one day?

We're so excited about going to Cozumel, but kind of bummed that we'll only be there for one day. I'd like to share what we sort of have planned and ask some questions and I'd love any feedback that y'all have.

We're going to rent a car and drive around the island first thing. We want to stop at some of the places that I've read about on this board and do some shopping.

A question for you. :confused: Are you renting your car in advance? We also want to rent a car to be free to roam this island that we love. Since we are not sure which pier we will tender into, we are not sure how to make sure that we can rent a reliable car.

Thanks!

Since I'm such a planner aheader I was going to reserve a car. But like you, I don't know where I'm actually going to "land" so I think we'll just wing it. I've read several others here say that you can just walk up to the rental places and grab a car without reserving, so that's what I'm going to do.

I figure the worst that will happen is I'll have to pay a taxi.

Archived