Post Cruise Excursion in FLL

RUBIE

I received my excursion book from Princess and was interested in taking a post cruise excursion in FLL, the Everglades Airboat ride. Has anyone done this trip? If so, I would like to hear all the details about it. We don't leave until 4:30 pm and thought this trip would be fun and kill some time. Please let me know. Thanks for your response.:)

It's an excellent opportunity, something you don't get to do too often. We however get to do it often, whenever out of town visitors arrive it's at the top of their list for things they want to do.

A professional tour guide will narrate your airboat ride as you glide through the legendary Everglades National Park. Recognized as the most unique ecosystem, the tour guide will lead you through this natural wonder where you will encounter breathtaking panoramic views, lush vegetation and tranquility. You will be amidst alligators, native flora and fauna & other exotic wildlife in their habitat as you thrust through this River of Grass system. An exhilarating adventure – a must see! ;)

Archived