Noise in deck 14 OS?

Hi!

So we are looking at an OS on Allure.  I would probably do a CLS but I like the two loungers and dining table on the balcony!  Kinda want to be as close as possible to CK and the SL to best utilize THAT so that would be deck 14.  I see that those cabins are directly under all pool stuff above.  Just wondering....How much of an issue is noise in cabins on deck 14? I've stayed in cabins before right under the pool deck and never had an issue and I've stayed in SOME you could practically hear everything that went on.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks for asking this question!   I am going to following this cause I am wondering the same thing since it may change due to dry dock.  I have stayed on Deck 14 before and it was very loud late at night and early morning - I remember people/kids running, deck chairs being moved and cleaning being done that I can think of.   We will be in two cabins - Balcony and Jr.  Suite on Deck 14.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

For me personally I will only book a stateroom where there are cabins both above and below me.

I'm with you on this.  That's the only SURE way to be sure of helping to eliminate cabin noise.  I will say I have stayed in deck 10 GS on both Navigator and Liberty....never heard a peep.

I solved my own problem by booking a deck 17 CLS...